Multimodal door-to-door shipments
The multimodal shipment (Shipment) booked on the Mahyu platform between the shipper and the carrier(s) and is subject to various transport terms and conditions, depending on the modes of transport and jurisdictions involved in this door-to-door shipment, and the applicable terms and conditions of the carrier(s) as follows:
- any international carriage of a Shipment by air will be subject to the Montreal Convention or the Warsaw Convention, as applicable.
- any international carriage of a Shipment by road will be subject to the CMR, as applicable.
- any international carriage of a Shipment by rail will be subject to the CIM, as applicable.
- Shipments carried domestically (between specified locations within one country) are subject to the laws of that country, these Conditions, and any further applicable domestic terms and conditions of carriage.
- any warehousing activity before, during or after transportation, where not covered by the above transportation rules, will be subject to the applicable warehousing terms and conditions of relevant service provider contracted by carrier on behalf of the shipper.